Mortal Marathon Mortal Marathon

.....

To be totally honest... that was kinda dumb.

Cobra3000 responds:

it wasn't as bad as my other flash. I might of made the MK racing idea too far. it's impossible to make a good flash, flash 8 is about £100 and Motion Maker Doesn't Compress swf.

BTW dumb means can't talk, not stupid, so it is dumb cus there were no voices

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Very well done

I have to say, I was quite impressed. Very impressive for a flash movie, and very impressive for any kind of movie. A story without words done well. Good job.

Super Mario Bros. Fight Super Mario Bros. Fight

Somewhat unique..

Not bad. It's a little too short and the sprites could be a little bigger but otherwise it's well done. The music is pretty fitting too.

Satanist-Lock responds:

Thanks =3

Dibblez Fishrider Dibblez Fishrider

Eh..

Two things I noticed: there's very little sound. Try adding some music or more sound effects. Or at least an ambience. Second, there's no instructions. While it's not hard to figure it out, the controls aren't what most people's first assumption would be so its nice to have instructions. Otherwise, it's a fairly simple little game. Simplicity isn't necessarily a bad thing, however.

Oloring responds:

Just click the Help button in the game for the instructions :)

Vhack-A-Vole Vhack-A-Vole

Not bad

Its a fairly simple game, and good for killing time. One major complaint I have is the cursor. It seems to be too big and kinda awkward. Otherwise, it's a good game.

Virtual Suicide Virtual Suicide

Good but needs more..

Needs more options and perhaps a non-webcam mode for those without a webcam.

CBaum responds:

I suppose I could have added more options, but as for the people without webcams, I know it sucks for them, but the whole point of this was that I wanted to make something original, and if there was a non webcam mode, then it would be like one of those overdone "choose how to kill this guy" flashes. Anyways, thanks for the review.

To Say Goodbye To Say Goodbye

:'(

Good job on this song. It's very professional. Its also very good... and made me feel sad. Any song that can actually affect someone's emotions is, to me, a very good song. Its whats music is all about, anyway.

Officer responds:

Cheers man thanks for the review :D

Forsaken Neon Forsaken Neon

Awesomeness

Very nice song, makes me jealous :P

I really like it though, very well done.