Dibblez Fishrider Dibblez Fishrider

Eh..

Two things I noticed: there's very little sound. Try adding some music or more sound effects. Or at least an ambience. Second, there's no instructions. While it's not hard to figure it out, the controls aren't what most people's first assumption would be so its nice to have instructions. Otherwise, it's a fairly simple little game. Simplicity isn't necessarily a bad thing, however.

Oloring responds:

Just click the Help button in the game for the instructions :)

Vhack-A-Vole Vhack-A-Vole

Not bad

Its a fairly simple game, and good for killing time. One major complaint I have is the cursor. It seems to be too big and kinda awkward. Otherwise, it's a good game.

Virtual Suicide Virtual Suicide

Good but needs more..

Needs more options and perhaps a non-webcam mode for those without a webcam.

CBaum responds:

I suppose I could have added more options, but as for the people without webcams, I know it sucks for them, but the whole point of this was that I wanted to make something original, and if there was a non webcam mode, then it would be like one of those overdone "choose how to kill this guy" flashes. Anyways, thanks for the review.

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

Ha ha.. awesome...

Very very unique game. I've never played anything like it before. It's fun. It's addictive. It gets easier for you if you suck. It's unique. You hit the jackpot on this one. Well done.

Path Of Akuma V0.2 Path Of Akuma V0.2

Sorry, but no.

The game is too hard to play and understand. It's far too close the middle of the line between fighting games and RPGs. Make it one or the other and you might have a better game, sorry.

skein responds:

wgat is so hard to understand???

Brain IQ: Patience Test Brain IQ: Patience Test

Good try but..

I get the concept, but this is pretty basic. All you get is a number of clicks at the end. It doesn't really measure anything. If this was a little more complex, I would score it higher. Good attempt, but needs some work. Keep trying, you'll get it.

Megaball2yellowbouncyball Megaball2yellowbouncyball

Not too bad..

Somewhat fun, but it just seems a bit lacking.. there isn't a lot of variety. In other words, good idea but spice it up a little.